Sat, Feb 8, 2020 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Private Range – Bennett CO2116 Kiowa-Bennett Rd, Bennett, CO, 80102
Run this platform for what it is, and master using it to the level of speed and precision expected from any defensive shotgun.
- Sighted Fire
- Recoil Mitigation
- Basic Manipulation
- Close Quarter Movement and Fire
- Load Transitions
- 1 Day Lab
- Stocked or Birdshead grip 12 or 20 gauge
- Birdshot (150) (NO STEEL SHOT*)
- Buckshot (25) (NO STEEL SHOT*)
- Eye pro
- Ear pro
- Food/Water (bring lunch)
- Weather Appropriate clothing (This class will be outdoors in January, dress in layers and bring gloves)
* Steel Shot will ricochet dangerously on steel targets. There will be no Steel Shot allowed in the class.
- Shot Shell Box Holder
- Shell Belt
- Side Saddle
This class will be capped at 8 students.
30% discount for ACTIVE LEO/MIL. Verification will be required.