July 24, 2021
3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Certified through Guns For Everyone National, I.C.E. Training, and the NRA
This class is designed for those wanting to take the next step in concealed carry training.
This class will qualify for the ccw in Colorado.
No prerequisites for this class
- Review real/verifiable data for self-defense
- Understand how the body reacts naturally
- Understand sighted and unsighted shooting
- Fundamentals of moving while shooting
- Balance of Speed and Precision
- Functional handgun
- Reliable holster
- Up to 150 rounds of ammo (less is okay given the current state of ammo)
- Eye and ear protection
- Comfort items (water, snacks, etc)
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.