March 26, 2023
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Join Guns For Everyone as we host world-class instructor Rob Pincus, owner of I.C.E. Training, founder of the Personal Defense Network and an internationally recognized expert in counter ambush tactics and training.
Rob Pincus will lead a comprehensive 3.5 hour seminar covering the fundamental principles and tactics of responsible carry and use of a defensive handgun in the public space. Topics covered will include:
- Handgun and Holster Choice
- “should vs could” or: When to use your gun
- Learning & Practicing defensive shooting techniques
- Interacting with Law Enforcement While Armed
- Immediate Aftermath of a Defensive Gun Use
- … and more!
Equipment options will be on hand for students to examine and ample time will be given to answering student questions.
Venue: Guns For Everyone (CoSp)