Sun, Dec 15, 2019 9:00 AM
Guns For Everyone Training Ranch Pueblo, CO, 81004
This class will be taught by guest instructors Dominic Martinez and Isaac Martinez of Denver Firearms Training.
At the end of the class, you will receive a Handgun Training Certificate that will allow you to you apply for your Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit.
This class will cover the following:
- Firearm safety
- Colorado Concealed Handgun law and Colorado use of deadly force law
- How to load and unload your gun
- Shooting fundamentals
- Shooting from different positions
- Clearing malfunctions
- Drawing from concealment
The location where we shoot is located down 11 miles of maintained dirt road. It is accessible by car, but motorcycles may have difficulty with the loose gravel. The ranch is not ADA accessible, the ground can be uneven in places. Cell phone reception is poor.
The following equipment is REQUIRED*:
- A well functioning center fire handgun
- At least 2 magazines for your gun (more is better)
- At least 250 rounds of ammunition for your gun
- A holster designed for your gun
- A good belt for holding your holster
- Eye and Ear protection
- Good shoes for being outside
- Plenty of water
- Food (we will break for lunch, but there are no restaurants within 15 miles)
The following equipment is RECOMMENDED:
- A magazine holster or carrier on your belt
- Clothing for different weather (it’s December in Southern Colorado, the weather is unpredictable)
*If you do not have any of the above equipment, please contact us about borrowing ours. We are happy to loan equipment, but our own supplies are limited so we need to know ahead of time what the need is.