Handgun 101 and Dry Fire Class
May 22, 2022
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Certified through Guns For Everyone National, USCCA, and the NRA
This class is an introduction to handguns as well as a basic course on how to grip your gun and properly squeeze the trigger. THIS IS NOT A LIVE FIRE COURSE.
This course is designed for people who are new to handguns or who are new to defensive shooting with a handgun.
This class is FREE, but a refundable $20 deposit will be required to reserve your spot in the class. If you wish to donate your deposit to support the work that Guns For Everyone does for the community, you may do so. Your deposit is only refundable if you attend the class.
THIS CLASS WILL COVER:
- The basic functions of your handgun
- Proper Grip
- Sight Alignment/Sight Picture
- Trigger Control
- Developing a Dry Fire Routine
PLAN TO BRING:
- Handgun WITH NO AMMO. THERE IS NO LIVE AMMO ALLOWED IN THE CLASSROOM
- At least 1 EMPTY magazine, 2 is preferred
- Holster designed for your gun
- Safe method of transport for your gun to the classroom (a holster is acceptable)
- If you do not own a handgun, please contact us before the class to inquire about borrowing a gun from us
Venue: Guns For Everyone (CoSp)